Good Neighbor Press has been specializing in development, illustration, design, and production for publishers of educational material since 1991. Good Neighbor Press has provided work for an impressive list of clients including: Childcraft, School Specialty, Leapfrog Toys, Learning WrapUps, Frank Schaffer, Good Apple, Fearon, Brighter Visions, Landolls, Instructional Fair, Linworth Publishing, Inc., Carson Dellosa, Teacher Created Materials, McGraw Hill Children's Publishing, Teaching and Learning Company, Gary Grimm and Associates, Hayes School Publishing, Mark Twain Media Publishing, The Wright Group, Milliken, and Kendall Hunt Publishing.
Nancee Busse, owner and manager of Good Neighbor Press, has worked in educational publishing since 1978. She is also one of several illustrators available under the GNP banner.
- "I've worked with Good Neighbor Press for over 12 years—and they've never missed a deadline or charged over budget! The quality of work is exceptional! They consistently problem-solve and offer creative, professional solutions. Frankly, they've saved me from missing significant deadlines more times than I can remember. I can ALWAYS count on Good Neighbor Press to pull me through an impossible situation! Thanks again for all that you do!"
- Ginger Murphy
- Vice President of Early Childhood Merchandising and Product Development
- School Specialty
- "Some people picture Colorado as John Denver mountainside strumming a guitar. When I think of Colorado, Grand Junction to be specific, I think of the mega-talented designers, illustrators and production artists at Good Neighbor Press burning the midnight oil for Childcraft. Year after year, Nancee and crew forfeit their summer by toiling away on our demanding project deadlines. I used to believe we were also demanding on quality, but GNP makes us forget all about this part, as great quality comes so naturally to them—not to mention the cases of Colorado wines sent our way may have also helped us forget. Now there's a Rocky Mountain high. Cheers to our friends at Good Neighbor Press!"
- Cory Smith
- Product Developer
- Childcraft Education Corp.
- "Over the last several years, we've worked closely with Good Neighbor Press on more than 80 different projects for students in kindergarten through middle school. In each case, the projects were delivered on time and on budget. The quality of the content is outstanding. The covers, page layouts, and packaging designs are of the highest possible quality. Good Neighbor Press can be depended upon to deliver exactly what you want, when you want it. They're always willing to go the extra mile when required. Their talented author team remains current with educational trends throughout the United States and is fully aware of the demands placed on schools related to the No Child Left Behind legislation. Good Neighbor Press delivers the highest-quality content for the most competitive prices in the industry. "
- George W. Bratton
- Vice President Product Development
- Carson-Dellosa School Division